Tuesday 20 November 2012

What I have been doing this week_ Portfolio


I have been thinking of the layout of my portfolio and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it themed to the project I am doing.

Video games nowadays are best played on screens with a 16:9 aspect ratio as it offers better viewing angles [especially for adventure games]. It was good to learn that previously 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios were common for games before the HD era.

So, with a ratio of 16:9, I thought it will be good to add a gripping length of 50mm on either end to stay in the concept of gaming. My resulting portfolio pages are 519x236mm as illustrated above.

Below are some of the pages I have be working and re working on to fit the format. This is a work in progress, annotations will be added.




No comments:

Post a Comment