Tuesday 17 January 2012

Video Game test creation

Taking inspiration from my ITTA1 essay, I decided to take on board the essence of gaming into my project which will hopefully help with explaining my proposal and also aid in designing the proposal.

I designed the game to see how I could add interactivity into my design models and try to make an architectural model as immersive as possible with today's available technology, i.e, immersing the user using first/third person point of view while walking about in a virtual model using keyboard, mouse, etc... as controller.

The labyrinth game objective is simply to get out of the maze using the arrow keys.



Download:
To play the game, download the free software,
Blender, and
download one of the versions of the Labyrinth game:

1. For Mac click here or copy and paste this link onto your browser:

http://www.mediafire.com/?39f61legnlde374

Extract and double click blender icon to play.

2. For Windows click here or copy and paste this link onto your browser:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?8gsk5c4flzic6j9

    Extract and double click game.exe to play.


Play instructions:
Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move through the maze:

up: move forward
down: move backwards
right: pan view to the right
left: pan view to the left
spacebar: jump


No comments:

Post a Comment