Tuesday 11 October 2011

Project 1.3 - TIMELINE


The timeline above depicts stills from my short film entitled, Stroll in Spitalfields. The idea behind the film was to show shots of the translated vision [high and low] of my personas [open and shy] through a camera lens whilst walking around the Christ Church in Spitalfields.



The image shows the camera movement, around the site, that collected footage for the film shows from 3 different angles.


A description of how I captured footage for the short film is shown in the drawing above.  For the scene of the first person view representing my open personality I attached my phone, the nokia N8, to my cap and walked around the area. As for my shy persona, I filmed the ground [translating the tendancy for low vision for that personality] and my shadow accentuating the different grounds it covered. The shadow also gave the video a different feel, almost virtual, similar to that of a video game [specially its positioning giving it the over-the-shoulder view you commonly now find in games].

No comments:

Post a Comment